Monday, April 16, 2007

Yep, it was Monday

Ok, so I woke this morning and logged onto fark.com and found out that some asshole was shooting up Hokies. Well, that sucked, so I ducked back under the covers for safety.

I relisted my OCC today, hope it sells, I don't need it in the middle of the living room anymore. I played 18 holes with Rick. I shot 137 quadrillion. My final approach on the 18th was a beautifully played 7 iron over the pond and in the center of the green. Nobody saw it.

I wanted to change out the screws on the Harley today, but my torque wrench didn't show up. I checked eBay and the guy that I got it from all of a sudden has 6 negatives...I think I got ripped off. there goes $91.51. I also turned the asshole that I got a 95th anniversary train set in to paypal. Its been a month since I bought that one. There goes another $80.

See ya...

No comments: